Thursday, April 14, 2011






So my Mother in law was asked to make and decorate a cake for our wards Relief Society Birthday Party. She used to make wedding cakes so she is really good. Anyways she asked me to help her decorate them. It was a blast and I learned so much! We had a great time running around the kitchen. Especially since we running so late and Aspen just wanted to be held. I just kept feeding her cake to keep her occupied, which I never give her that much sugar or treats ever and I apparently lost track of how much cake she had. When we got to the church she was all ready to play with everyone. So I took her to the nursery to play with the other kids and about 30 minutes later I hear her from down the hall SCREAMING. The poor young woman said that Aspen was doing great and then all of sudden she lost it. My baby had a sugar high and crashed right there in the church! She was asleep in no time. Lesson learned: Aspen will not eat cake for a while! So here are some pics of our cakes, I did the yellow one.

No comments:

Post a Comment