Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long time no blog. I have been awful I know. It seems that lately my days are so jammed pack that I don't have the energy to sit and blog. I am trying to do better seeing how my baby is growing up so fast and I want my family who doesn't get to see her to be able to share in some memories. Life up here in Idaho is going well. Adrian is working so hard and I am learning lots of things being a stay at home mom. I love being with Aspen everyday. She is my very best friend. We do everything together: shop, cook, clean (she is excellent at vacuuming) and read stories. Here are a few special memories that have happened in the last couple of months.

1 comment:

  1. Best part of the web is finding old friends! So happy to have come across your blog, your Aspen is BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete