Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cake Mania





Adrian turned a whopping 28 this past week. We had a wonderful day together in Idaho Falls and on Sunday we enjoyed opening presents with some family. Thank you to everyone who came out to say Happy Birthday.
The tradition in our family is whoevers Birthday it is gets to choose what is for dinner and what cake they make. I then proceed to make it all. So Adrian wanted parmesan chicken with Fettucinni, french bread, ceaser salad and trifle. It was a lot of work and thank you to Drurene for making the trifle it was delicioso! Anyways Adrian also wanted a lemon cake so I got a wonderful recipe from my sister Lindsey and I made a lemon cake. I had to take a picture because this cake was all from scratch. So a couple of hours and 8 freshly squeezed lemons later here is the cake. And boy did it taste good!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling little homemaker you are! I love you dearest! Thanks for the update! I was so excited to read all about your happenings and see cute pics of your darling fam! Happy Birthday to Adrian! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! We'll pray more sunny days your way! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have been there to have a piece of that beautiful cake! It looks delicious. Hopefully we will see you next week! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete