Sunday, January 15, 2012

We're Pregnant!

We have some exciting news to tell everyone. Aspen is going to be a big sister! I am due July 5 and we are very excited! That is probably the biggest thing going on in our lives right now.

Since it has been so long since I posted I guess I should give an update.

Adrian is working at Enterprise and I am teaching preschool and piano a couple days a week. It is nice that Aspen gets to come with me and I am enjoying all my students!

Aspen is taking tumbling classes and every week I am impressed at how athletic and coordinated she is. She uses the beam, tramp, she loves to run and jump full speed into the foam pit and her favorite is that her Uncle Tyson and her Grandpa are her teachers! (pictures soon to come!)

Adrian is the secretary in the Elders Quorum and I am serving as the Music Leader in the Primary.

We are not too exciting but life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment